Happy April! I hope none of you get (or got) pranked too badly. I hate April Fools’ Day — mischief is best when it’s subtle and clever and creative, and stuff like shaving cream on doorknobs or jumping out at people and saying ‘boo’ is entirely lacking in all of those qualities.  Why is April Fools’ Day even a thing? I consulted Wikipedia, but it’s as clueless as I am on this topic.
Anyway, this March wasn’t too shabby! Here’s my Very Important Statistics for the month:
- Plates of spaghetti eaten in the span of one week: 10+
- Friends who contacted me to make sure I was dealing with the death of my favourite TV character: 3
- People in Gumby costumes encountered in mosh pits at Andrew W.K. shows: 1
- Bioware characters successfully romanced: 3
- Armor pieces crafted: 4
- Marvel movies watched in a frantic bid to refresh knowledge of MCU continuity before seeing Cap 2 this Thursday: 7
- Shiny Pokemon received from GTS/Wonder Trade: 2 (!)
- Times fallen over during yoga: 4
- Cans of mushroom soup hidden in someone else’s bed: 1
- Blog posts I failed to make: pretty much all of them
I’m going to do better this month! In terms of blogging, anyway; I know there’s no way I’m doing any better in terms of weird encounters with Gumby.
 That said, I will laugh at whoopee cushions forever, so maybe you shouldn’t listen to anything I say about pranks.
 No but seriously, don’t listen to things I say about pranks, especially any appreciation of them in any way; if you ever play a prank on me I will hate you forever, no matter how subtle or clever or creative it might be.